KAREMA - Kaiserslautern Research Matching
You are a promising postdoc wishing to expand your network?
You are ready to take the next step in your international research career in the fields of:
- Optics and material sciences
- Membrane biology and systems biology
- Mathematical modelling in the engineering sciences
Then don’t miss the chance to get part of KAREMA – Kaiserslautern Research Matching!
In the context of KAREMA the University of Kaiserslautern invites young international postdocs
- to meet top-class researchers
- to plan joint third party funding &
- to get to know Kaiserslautern as an attractive place to work and live!
Interested? Then save the date for Kaiserslautern Research Matching Days: Dec.2 -10, 2017
More information can be found at: www.uni-kl.de/KAREMA
The ISGS is looking for an ENGAGED STUDENT, SCIENTIFIC RESEARCH (HIWI) in the field:
|Design of Print & Online Media|
|More information about the job offer can be found here|
|Apply to: firstname.lastname@example.org|
You can also perform a voluntary social year. Der beste Beginn hierfür ist jährlich im Zeitraum Juli/August. The best starting time is yearly in July/August. More information all-the-year via: isgs[at]isgs.uni-kl.de or on ISGS-FSJ-Poster.