How to enroll at TU Kaiserslautern
Are you considering TU Kaiserslautern for your continuing education and want to know more or, perhaps you still have some questions about how to get started? You've come to the right place.
This web site answers questions ranging from programme selection to enrollment:
- Where can I get some guidance?
- What are the prerequisites for enrollment?
- When is the application period? What else must I know about?
- What happens next? When will I be notified?
- What are the registration procedures?
- What are the costs of studying? How and where do I apply for BAföG (financial aid programme)?
StudentServiceCenter – SSC
Bldg. 47, ground floor
Hours of operation
9:00 - 16:30 (Mo-Th)
9:00 - 13:00 (Fr)
9:00 - 16:00 (Mo-Fr)
Phone: 0631 205 5252
Fax: 0631 205 5040