Our student staff can answer many of your questions directly over the phone, for example:
- How can I apply?
- Have you received my application with enclosures?
- When can I expect to get an answer?
- What must I watch out for?
- How can I register?
- What do I have to do in order to change my major?
- What is the registration/notification period for exams?
- How can I withdraw from the University?
- What office do I need to contact for my question?
- Where can pick up my grades and certificates?
StudentServicesCentre - SSC
Gottlieb-Daimler-Straße, Bldg. 47, ground floor
Hours of operation
9:00 - 16:30h (m - th)
9:00 - 13:00h (fr)
Student - Hotline
0631 - 205 5252
9:00 to 16:00h (m-f)
Fax: 0631 – 205 5040