Talented Postdocs wanted!
Meet First Class Scientists for First Class Funding
What is the project karema about?
The basic idea of the project karema is to support a Principal Investigator-Postdoc matching by bringing together top-class researchers from Kaiserslautern and highly qualified international young researchers (Postdocs).
The key step towards creating your postdoctoral research project within karema consists of a short on-site stay in Kaiserslautern (the “karema Days”). During the karema Days, you will meet with a first-rate researchers in a match-making workshop, have an individual research counseling with him/her in order to advance your research project that will hopefully bring you back to Kaiserslautern.
- Boost your research career.
- Postdoctoral research in the internationally renowned research centers of Kaiserslautern.
- Individual counseling by top-class scientists.
- Exclusive scientific exchange and international networking at an outstanding research center.
International Postdocs may apply for the karema Days (2nd to 10th December 2017) in Kaiserslautern.
Deadline for applications: 22th August 2017.
Within karema, you can apply for one of the following three research fields, in which renowned scientists of Kaiserslautern are doing research:
- Mathematical Modelling in the Engineering Sciences.
- Membrane Biology and Systems Biology.
- Optics and Material Sciences.
The Karema project was awarded the Start-Up Prize of International Research Marketing and is funded by the German Research Foundation (DFG).
Click here for the press release.