Admission Requirements & Application Deadline
- For International students applying from abroad: April 30.
- For holders of a German degree: August 31.
Applications can be sent any time and are valid for the next deadline.
Please Note: We have winter intake only.
Admission Requirements & Selection Procedure
The interdisciplinary Master Program Commercial Vehicle Technology is open to qualified graduates with a Master degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or related fields or Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or related fields.
Details on the admission & selection regulations for the CVT-master program can be found here.
Application for international students
For an application please fill in the application form and add the following documents:
- Certified copies of Master degree, diploma (or equivalent) or Bachelor degree
- Certified Translation (German, English or French) of your Bachelor (or equivalent) Certificate and Transcript
- Grade Notification (if existing)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Short letter of Motivation
- One letter of Recommendation from faculty staff
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL 213 computer-based, 550 paper-based, 80 internet-based; IELTS 6,0 or equivalent)
- Proof of German Proficiency (Level A 2 (basic knowledge) at Goethe-Institut or ÖSD-Center, in the European Frame of Reference for Languages or equivalent).
- Examination centers: Goethe-Institut, ÖSD-Center
- APS- Certificate (for Applicants of the People’s Republic of China, Vietnam & Mongolia only)
Please send a complete application only.
Please send the complete application including all documents (only certified copies) via mail (post) to:
University of Kaiserslautern
International School for Graduate Studies (ISGS)
P.O. Box: 3049