The admission requirements vary depending on the program of study.
The application papers request that you provide evidence of the general requirements.
The requirements for a Master's program are the following:
- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent evidence of an undergraduate education
- Evidence of fulfilling the language requirements (depending on program of study)
Additional Requirements for Applicants from China, Vietnam & Mongolia
Candidates must include a certificate (APS-Certificate; APS = Akademische Prüfstelle) obtained from the respective "test center for academic matters in the German Embassy" Beijing / Hanoi / Ulan-Bator. This does not apply to doctoral program candidates.
- Link to China APS: www.aps.org.cn
- Link to Vietnam APS: www.hanoi.diplo.de
- Link to Mongolia APS: www.ulanbator.diplo.de
Proceed to Language Requirements