Our Vocational Training Centre
Working Together as Equals
For us, each of our trainees is a colleague whom we would like to accompany while he or she acquires knowledge and abilities under our guidance.
This understanding of our role shapes our entire vocational training programme:
- good working climate
- independent work and assumption of personal responsibility
- personal development opportunities
- competent support
- direct contacts (from students and on to professors)
- a variety of tasks
- different areas of deployment during the training programme
- good learning materials
- adequate time window for educational contents
and on the campus
- university sports
Vocational training proceeds in accordance with the dual system, so that there is training both at the work place as well as in the vocational school.
TU Kaiserslautern is a public employer. Employement of the trainees is regulated by a collective labour agreement that applies specifically to trainees. We offer:
- Training gross wage of approx. € 700 (rising)
- Graduation bonus of € 400.
- Christmas money
- 26 work days / year paid vacation
- regular working hours (39 hours / week)
- exemption from work for preparing for examinations
- a secure training plasce
- options for advanced training
- modern work places
- and above all: a team of competent trainers that is committed to look after you.