Subdivision 4.5 - Distance Student Affairs
The Subdivision for Distance Student Affairs (Div. 4.5) advises applicants and students of the DISC's distance learning programmes with regard to study and examination law.
From the application to the certificate
We take care of all general and organisational matters concerning DISC distance students - starting with the application and admission procedure, matriculation, re-registration, change of study programme, leave of absence and exmatriculation.
You will find information on how to apply in the section "Study/Application Distance Learning".
Here you will find information on study matters.
The employees also prepare all the necessary confirmations and degree certificates for the students. The other tasks of Subdivision 4.5 include the following:
· Grade and examination administration
· Supporting the respective examination boards in organising the audit process
· Organisation and supervision of the deadlines required by the various examination regulations
· Conduct of appeal proceedings
· Advice and provision of information on examination regulations
You will find information on examination matters in the section "Studies/exams in distance learning".
We will be happy to advise you personally on any questions you may have regarding study and examination matters: