We offer around 100 different sports activities - from diving to yoga to golf. With your student card you can take part in almost all sports free of charge. The only sports you have to pay for extra are courses and training sessions at Unifit. How much this will cost you can be calculated with the Unisport online calculator.
Unisport also offers a lot in the outdoor sector! There are regular courses and camps of up to one week for water sports, mountain biking, climbing and snow sports.
You can find an overview of all sports activities on the Unisport Website.
CampusPlus is something for all athletes, chillers and connoisseurs. Why?
· If you come to university by bike on Wednesdays, you will get a drink and a bike inspection for free.
· There are 20 raised beds with tasty things spread all over the campus. Some you can just pick something from, others you can rent.
· Every Tuesday during the summer semester there is a bicycle with a hotplate on the meadow in front of Building 47: there you can order hot coffee and buy fresh fruit and vegetables from Bauer Klug from Enkenbach-Alsenborn - about 15 minutes from Kaiserslautern - right next door at the campus market.
· You will find a lot of chilly hammocks on campus and in good weather also a slackline.
· For lounging around on the meadow you can exchange your student ID for a picnic blanket and take a board game with you.
· And for those who are fit again for a mountain bike tour after a nap and a cup of coffee, all information can be found on the website of Campus Plus.
Convincing arguments wanted!
Should politicians be forced to attend rhetoric classes? Should the Pope be elected in a casting show? - Two of many questions that our debating club deals with. The members debate every Monday during lecture period at 7 p.m. in Building 42, Room 105.
3,2,1 and curtains up!
The theatre group performs plays such as "Möwen haben einen leichten Schlaf" ["Seagulls have a light sleep"], "Bezahlt wird nicht" ["No payment"] or "Frühstück mit Jula" ["Breakfast with Julia"]. Rehearsals take place on Mondays and Thursdays in the Audimax at 7 p.m. If you are interested in joining the group, just drop by.
Are you up for Brahms? You claim your voice as being terrific?
The choir singing classical works rehearses on Wednesdays from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m. in canteen 4 under the direction of graduate conductor and pianist Berthold Kliewer. You don't have to audition to take part, because there is no entrance examination.
All cultural groups can be found on the website of CampusKultur.
From political to sporty, religious or cultural. If you would like to get involved at university, you can join one of the university Groups.