Admission Requirements & Application Deadline
- For International students applying from abroad: April 30.
- For holders of a German degree: August 31.
Applications can be sent any time and are valid for the next deadline. PLEASE USE ONLINE APPLICATION ONLY !!
Please Note: We have winter intake only.
Admission Requirements & Selection Procedure
The interdisciplinary Master Program Commercial Vehicle Technology is open to qualified graduates with a Master degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or related fields or Bachelor degree (or equivalent) in engineering, computer science or related fields.
Application for international students
For an application please fill in the online application and add the following documents:
- Certified copies of Master degree, diploma (or equivalent) or Bachelor degree
- Certified Translation (German, English or French) of your Bachelor (or equivalent) Certificate and Transcript
- Grade Notification (if existing)
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae
- Short letter of Motivation
- One letter of Recommendation from faculty staff
- Proof of English Proficiency (TOEFL 213 computer-based, 550 paper-based, 80 internet-based; IELTS 6,0 or equivalent)
- Proof of German Proficiency (Level A 2 (basic knowledge) at Goethe-Institut or ÖSD-Center, in the European Frame of Reference for Languages or equivalent)