Curriculum & Downloads
Graduates of the CVT-Master program should be able to work on the increasingly interdisciplinary areas of application in the Commercial Vehicle sector. They will be provided with basic knowledge in each of the three engineering disciplines combined with special CVT-knowledge either in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Computer Science. The technical component of the Master’s course will be complemented by cross-disciplinary and soft skills courses.
The program implies:
- Compulsory and elective engineering modules (choice from catalogue)
- Cooperative research activities
- Study or internship abroad for German graduate students at Partner Universities
- Social science and soft skills courses
- Orientation Course (including Language course) for international students
An overview on the institutes and chairs offering lectures and/or research projects can be here.
- CVT Curriculum (WS 2019/2020) Download pdf
- CVT Module-Handbook (SS 2019) Download pdf
- CVT Timetable for compulsory subjects (WS 2019/2020) Download pdf
- Learning-objektive-module-matrix in German (21. Oktober 2016) Download pdf
- Learning-objektive-module-matrix in English (21. Oktober 2016) Download pdf
Image sources: TUK (Koziel), Graduate School CVT