Gender Equality, Diversity and Familiy Affairs Office
- Recruitment and support of female students, in particular during the initial study phase, e.g. in the department's mentoring project.
- Promotion of young scientists mainly through continuing education, coaching and mentoring by the department and other continuing education providers of TUK
- Increasing the proportion of women in professorships through needs-based participation in the female professors programme, a specially developed junior professors programme and accompanying measures within the framework of appointment procedures, such as the “Women's Professorship Programme".
- Offers for reconciling family and work/study available from the Family Service Centre.
- Support for Collaborative Research Centres and Research Training Groups in the planning and implementation of gender equality measures through consultation and joint planning of measures (GenderConsulting).
- Moderation of the diversity network meeting and the resulting activities such as a brochure on the topic of diversity.