Regulations for international students

In general, foreign students are not entitled to state financial support. However, all

offers of the student union (Studierendenwerk)   and the funds for single pregnant students or single parent students are also open to them.

There is also a legal entitlement to a kindergarten place from the first year of life for all children of parents with an international background.  EU membership is not required.



Contact points at TUK

International student may seek consultations what offers may apply to them.

Department for students

Katrin Kuhnert

Phone: +49 631 205-5046

Foreigners Registration Office at TUK (branch office on campus)

Building 38

Phone: +49 631 365-3123

Consultation by appointment

Student Union

Studierendenwerk Kaiserslautern

Gerlinde Bernath

Building 30, Room 254

Phone: +49 631 205 - 4488

Zum Seitenanfang