Freemover Students

There is no cooperation between your university and TUK? No worries!

Join TUK as a freemover student for 1 or 2 semesters.



  • either B1 in English and recommended at least A1 in German or at least B1 in German (for exclusively German-Taught programs)
  • Transcript of Records from your home university (in English)

Furthermore you should already know in which faculty you want to study and which courses you want to select at TUK.

You still have questions? You want to join TUK as a freemover student? For your application and more information please contact us!

Please note that the English taught lectures are not available overall. You can find the English taught lectures for the current and next semester here. (please select "Courses held in English")


Department of International Affairs: ISGS 


Bldg. 47, Room 626
67663 Kaiserslautern


Tel.: 0631 205 4370


Opening hours:
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. (Mo-Fri)
2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. (Mo-Thu)

Zum Seitenanfang