European Research Council (ERC) Grants
The European Research Council (ERC) sponsors the specific programme "Ideas", a programme of excellence within the 7th EU framework programme for research. Two of the funding lines are devoted especially to innovative projects ("frontier research") by the brightest junior researchers ("ERC Starting Grants"), some of which are then advanced by established scientists ("ERC Advanced Grants"). The single decision criterion for the selection of funded projects is the scientific excellence of the researcher as well as the innovative potential of the respective research concept.
- MagnonCircuits: Nano-Scale Magnonic Circuits for Novel Computing Systems
- ENRICO: Enrichment of Components at Interfaces and Mass Transfer in Fluid Separation Technologies
- SuperMagnonics: Supercurrents of Magnon condensates for Advanced Magnonics
- ENGAGES: Next generation algorithms for grabbing and exploiting symmetry
- AV-SMP: Algorithmic Verification of String Manipulating Programs