Welcome to SSC
You can deal with most of your concerns by phone or e-mail.
If we can only clarify your request personally, we will offer an appointment to you.
You can contact us by telephone 0631 205 5252 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find information on our website https://www.uni-kl.de/en/information-on-the-coronavirus/
Thank you for your understanding
How you can contact us:
- Visit us on campus (appointment only)
- Ask your questions over the phone
- Send an e-mail (to this end you may also use our official e-mail form)
Building 47, Room 109, Ground Floor
09.00 - 12.00 (morning)
afternoons by appointment
09.00 am - 4.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Phone: +49 631 205 5252
Fax: +49 631 205 5040
Studierenden Service Center (SSC)
The StudierendenServiceCenter offers a wide range of advice and information about studying at the TU Kaiserslautern and is known on campus as SSC.
- first level information regarding many quesions about studies
Information - Application- Registration- Chance of study program - Re-Registration- De-Registration (Exmatrikulation)
- Reception of documents relevant to studies
- Password issue for the QIS self-service function
- Advice on maternity protection and parental leave during studies
- If you have lost your student ID card, it is worth checking with us. It is possible that it has been turned in.
- Re-issuing of student ID cards in case of loss or defect: If you need the replacement on the same day, please come to us at least 1 hour before the end of our opening hours.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee to make the new smart card on the day of application!
- For replacement issuance due to loss / theft, € 20 fee must be paid in advance by bank transfer. The new card will be issued only with proof of the bank transfer. Please contact us for bank details: studium(at)uni-kl.de
Many questions can be answered by our student assistants already on the phone, such as:
• How to apply?
• Did the university receive my documents?
• When will I get an answer?
• How to register?
• What to do in case of change of studie course?
• When do I have to register / de-register for exams ?
• How about de-registration from the university (Exmatrikulation)?
• Who is the right contact person for my questions?
• Where can I get certificates?
+49 631 205 5252
We are on the phone for you:
- Nour Abdelsalam
- Yasmin Babaei Torpani
- Lara Gimbel
- Michelle Sophie Mania
- Anna Sophie Puttkammer
- Simon Rauwolf
- Jule Schiffmann
- Manuel Schmidt
- Nuray Seval
- Suelnur Sürmen
- Hossam Zaki
We will answer your questions within 1 or 2 days. Sometimes, it may take a little longer.
Very urgent questions, which are also related to possible expiring deadlines, please ask on the phone or in person in the SSC.
To protect your personal data, we do not provide personal information to third parties (e.g. family members).
If you are unable to contact us personally, You can authorize a person of your confidence
We also cannot provide personal information to an authorized person over the phone.
Authorization by e-mail is only possible if you write it to us from your RHRK e-mail address.