The coordination center offers...
- Support of incoming and outgoing student activities
- Assistance in the preparation of excursions of students and graduates of both universities
- Preparation and realization of events, such as workshops and professional excursions
- Advisory services for students who work on individual projects
- Support of PhD students (especially in the field of networking)
- Management of interdisciplinary research projects in the field of civil engineering and spatial and environmental planning
We would be pleased to support you in your individual projects. For example, these can be
- individual projects such as stays abroad, degree theses in conjunction with practical work on site or an internship,
but also the planning and implementation of
- interdisciplinary student projects on regional issues
in the context of the courses are part of our services. For research work, you will also find inter alia an extensive collection of scientific publications ("Namibia Library") in analog and digital form.
Just contact us directly!