What documents are required?
The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:
- Diploma from a university or related certificates (e.g., university entrance exam, aptitude test, university annual review, etc.) with grades indicated
- Graduation diploma (final transcripts with grades indicated)
- German language certificate
- Documentation of internships completed (as required for the chosen course of study)
- Additional prerequisites for applicants from China, Vietnam, Mongolia: Certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center of a German Embassy (original).
What format is acceptable for the documents?
It is sufficient to enclose a simple copy of your documents with your application form. Foreign diplomas or certificates issued in a language other than English or French must be translated. In such cases, send a copy of the official translation certification.
Do not send original certificates.
TU Kaiserslautern will specify in a request if there is ever a requirement for an original document. However, original certificates must be presented at the time of registration.