Zur Hauptnavigation / To main navigation

Zur Sekundärnavigation / To secondary navigation

Zum Inhalt dieser Seite / To the content of this page

Sekundärnavigation / Secondary navigation

Inhaltsbereich / Content

What documents are required?

The following documents must be enclosed with the application form:

  • Diploma from a university or related certificates (e.g., university entrance exam, aptitude test, university annual review, etc.) with grades indicated
  • Graduation diploma (final transcripts with grades indicated)
  • German language certificate
  • Documentation of internships completed (as required for the chosen course of study)
  • Additional prerequisites for applicants from China, Vietnam, Mongolia: Certificate from the Academic Evaluation Center of a German Embassy (original).

What format is acceptable for the documents?

It is sufficient to enclose a simple copy of your documents with your application form. Foreign diplomas or certificates issued in a language other than English or French must be translated. In such cases, send a copy of the official translation certification.

Do not send original certificates.

TU Kaiserslautern will specify in a request if there is ever a requirement for an original document. However, original certificates must be presented at the time of registration.

↵ back