Applications for admission must be received at University of Kaiserslautern prior to the application period deadline.
This is determined by the date of receipt at the TU and not the date postmarked.
The application deadlines for the limited enrollment programmes are exclusionary deadlines. This means that late applications will not be considered in the admissions process for the respective semester.
The following application deadlines are valid for:
- German citizens
- Anyone with a German graduation diploma (e.g., Abitur)
- Citizens of an EU member state
|Degree programme||Winter semester||Summer semester|
ATTENTION limitted enrollment programmes: Application via hochschulstart.de here.
If your secondary school diploma is not from Germany and you are a citizen of a non-EU country, the following application deadlines apply:
- Winter semester - 15 July
- Summer semester - 15 January
* Different from the regulations of the "Civil Code", the deadline is not until the end of the next business day (§31 clause 3 sentence 2 of the Administrative Procedure Act).
Early graduation (Abitur)
Applicants who graduate early Abitur (especially those from Rhineland-Palatinate) must apply for the summer semester. The same application deadlines as specified above also apply in this situation.
If the final graduation certificate has not been issued by this deadline, an officially certified copy of the form must be provided to TU Kaiserslautern not later than the fourth working day in April.