Zur Hauptnavigation / To main navigation

Zur Sekundärnavigation / To secondary navigation

Zum Inhalt dieser Seite / To the content of this page

Sekundärnavigation / Secondary navigation

Inhaltsbereich / Content


If your secondary school diploma was not issued in Germany or at a German School abroad, you must demonstrate a minimum proficiency level in German.

When demonstrating German ability, a distinction is made between applying for admission and actually registering for the start of your course of study. In case your knowledge of German is not yet adequate for the study program at TU Kaiserslautern, you have the option of taking the DSH exam (German exam for admission to a university) or attending German classes prior to registration.

Click these links for more information:

German required for the application
German required for the study programs
DSH exam
German language courses
Aktuelles zu den Einstufungstests und zur DSH-Prüfung


Marcus Amberger

Gebäude 47, Raum 426
67663 Kaiserslautern

Fon: 0631 205 3598
Fax: 0631 205 3599