Change of university

If you have already studied at a university in Germany and wish to transfer to TUK, you are required submit with your application a certificate of your already taken examinations (including failed examinations) and a Unbedenklichkeitsbescheinigung [clearance certificate].
The Examination Office verifies the documents submitted to determine whether you are still entitled to take examinations in the degree programme applied for and in which semester the enrolment can take place.

If your desired degree programme is restricted in the 1st semester and an application within the framework of the Dialogorientierten Serviceverfahrens (DoSV) [dialogue-oriented service procedure] of the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung [University Admissions Foundation] is necessary, please apply via

Please note that the content of studies at a university of applied sciences may differ considerably from that at a university, even though the title of the course is the same.

Before submitting your application, please contact the subject-specific counsellor responsible for you.

The formal recognition of coursework and examinations only takes place after enrolment. Unfortunately, applications for recognition of coursework and examinations before enrolment cannot be processed.

However, you should contact your relevant subject-specific counsellor in advance for more information.

StudentServiceCenter (SSC)
Building 47, Room 109, Ground Floor
67663 Kaiserslautern

Office hours
09.00 - 12.00 (morning)
afternoons by appointment

09.00 am - 4.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Phone: +49 631 205 5252
Fax: +49 631 205 5040

Go to top