TEACHER TRAINING AT TUK
The teacher training programme comprises two teaching subjects and the subject educational sciences. The courses prepare students who one day hope to teach at the Gymnasium, Realschulen plus, or vocational school level.
Detailed information about the teacher training programme is available at the Zentrum für Lehrerbildung (ZfL).
THE ZFL IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Overall coordination of the teacher training programmes
- Coordination between practical application and university components
- Student counselling for general questions about the teaching career
- Aptitude counselling
- Research and development projects in the area of teacher training
Information on the combination of subjects:
• Subject combinations
Specific counselling by the respective department:
• Subject-specific student counselling
Exam administration (e.g. registrations and de-registrations):
• Examination Office
Building 49, Room 304