What is a course programme?
The structure of a degree programme is defined by statutory regulations, which directly or indirectly influence the organization of the study programme. The course programme provides an overview of the flow of events in a study programme. It focuses on the requirements specified in the respective examination policy. It describes the classes with information about the number of course hours and if applicable the credit points that are required for successful graduation within the standard period of study.
Course programmes are provided here:
• Department of Architecture
• Department of Civil Engineering
• Department of Biology
• Department of Chemistry
• Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering
• Department of Mechanical and Process Engineering
• Department of Mathematics
• Department of Physics
• Department of Spatial and Environmental Planning
• Department of Social Sciences
• Department of Business Studies and Economics