External examination or compensation

Please look this up in your examination regulation, if this is really an option in your course of study !

Students having a permanent residence in a foreign country may provide justification in a request for permission to  take  the  examination  at  an  external  location  (e.g. Goethe-Institute, embassy,  DAAD
-Institute, university).
Students have to organize the exam supervision on their own and they need to tell the academic staff member of DISC the contact person of the external institution (any costs have to be paid by the students themselves). The agreed date of the examination must take place in time with the regular examination dates.
Furthermore, a compensation for not attending an  on-campus-weekend can be granted upon reasoned request for students with individual cases or having a permanent residence in a foreign country.

Zum Seitenanfang