Change of degree programme

If you want to change your degree programme or study another degree programme (dual degree), this is called change of degree programme.

For this purpose, the application for a change of degree programme must be submitted in writing or in person within the application deadlines. Please note that applications submitted by e-mail will not be accepted.

It is possible to change to a higher semester of a restricted study programme, if in the higher semester of the desired study course, free places have been available and the corresponding academic achievement of the higher semester has been achieved and recognized.

StudentServiceCenter (SSC)
Building 47, Room 109, Ground Floor
67663 Kaiserslautern

Office hours SSC
09.00 am - 4.30 pm (Monday - Thursday)
09.00 am - 1.00 pm (Friday)

Contact for students
09.00 am - 4.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Phone: +49 631 205 5252
Fax: +49 631 205 5040

Please note that you also have to re-register, if you apply for a change of degree programme. If your application for a change of degree programme is not accepted, you can apply for refund of the social fee paid.

Zum Seitenanfang