Study certificates

You can apply for the following study certificates:

  • Matriculation certificate
  • Pension statement
  • Progress certificate
  • De-registration certificate
  • Master data sheet (incl. student identity card), if not delivered or duplicate

Examination certificates

You can also apply for the following examination certificates:

  • Transcript of records (of your coursework and examinations)
  1. for application purposes (examinations passed to date + without indication of number of attempts)
  2. for a change of university (all performances achieved so far)

You are welcome to apply by telephone, in writing or by e-mail directly to the staff of the Subdivision for Distance Student Affairs  responsible for you (Dept. 4.5).

Zum Seitenanfang