All in one: The student chip card

Upon enrolment you have received the student chip card.

The terms Unicard/UniCard are used for this chip card in the University Library and the Mensa. 

Further information about the chip card can be found on the chip card team website. Please pay particular attention to the explanations in the FAQ section.

Should you run into any issues with your chip card, please contact SSC.

StudentServiceCenter (SSC)
Building 47, Room 109, Ground Floor
67663 Kaiserslautern

Office hours
09.00 - 12.00 (morning)

09.00 am - 4.00 pm (Monday - Friday)
Phone: +49 631 205 5252
Fax: +49 631 205 5040

Zum Seitenanfang