Application for distance education programmes
TUK's postgraduate distance education programmes are offered by Distance and Independent Studies Center (DISC). On the DISC website you will find complete information on your degree programme.
All questions concerning application and examination procedures will be answered by the Subdivision Distance Student Affairs (Dept. 4.5).
In the future, application documents must be submitted digitally.
- Save and complete (online) application for enrollment, or Application for aptitude test,
- send application by e-mail with all required documents,
- as one coherent PDF document,
- with the title "Last name, first name_programme_application",
- to the respective processing staff at Dept. 4.5.
Please refrain from additional submission by mail.
Requirements and information
Applicants who have not obtained their study qualification at a German-speaking institution have to prove that they have sufficient German language skills prior to commencing their studies.
For distance study degree programmes in English, sufficient knowledge of English has to be proven for enrolment.
For applicants for the aptitude test (without university degree):
To take the aptitude test, you must already have sufficient language skills.
Information on the required and comparable qualifications can be found in the above provided information on the respective degree programme or in the examination regulations.
Application for a study place
(with a first degree):
You already have an university degree or have passed the DISC aptitude test and want to continue your education? If you have all the required documents ready, you can apply online for a distance education programme.
Both online-application systems only in German language. Otherwise please use the english PDF-application form: see below
For a study place
Application for aptitude test
(without a first degree):
1) An university entrance qualification, afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test
2) Professional training with a qualifying completion certificate (grade average of at least 2.5), afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test
3) advanced professional qualification in the form of a master craftsman (German: Meisterprüfung) examination or an equivalent exam, afterwards three years of relevant experience in a related job and the successful completion of an aptitude test.
For the content of the aptitude test and the required documents (portfolio), please check out the progamme-information or the examination regulations.
Employees of the Subdivision for Distance Student Affairs (Dept. 4.5)