National Research Issues/Profile Building
National Research Funding
The national research affairs officer is the contact person for all funding programs in the national area. We are happy to advise you on all questions regarding the application process and support you in the coordination processes with the university leaders and administration. We also inform you about different funding opportunities and scholarship programs: e.g. via our newsletter or individually for your research idea.
Selected public information ressources
- ELFI database (Elektronische Forschungsförder-Informationen) containing more than 11.000 programs and 5.000 supporting agencies. The database is weekly updated. All members of TU Kaiserslautern can use it free of charge.
- Current calls by the Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (BMBF, German Ministry for Education and Research) and the Deutschen Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG, German Research Foundation)
- Stipend Database by BMBF (in German)
- Foundation database of the Association of German Founders (Bundesverband Deutscher Stiftungen)
- Strategic counseling for structure development and profile building of the University
- Central office for all research centers and priority areas within the Research Initiative of the Federal State of Rhineland Palatinate
- Support of all coordinated research (except EU or internationally funded) at TU Kaiserslautern