The Erasmus program is the largest and best known student exchange program in Europe. Once you make the decision to study under this programme at TU Kaiserslautern, you will gain an initial orientation in the following flowchart as to the procedures to be taken:
- First, you must contact your home university and sign-up for the Erasmus program. As soon as you are nominated, we will need to see the list of nominees from your home university with your personal data (Name, e-mail address, department, time period). Your home university must send us the list of nominees via an e-mail to: erasmus[at]verw.uni-kl.de.
- Then you will receive an e-mail from us with your login details for the online application portal ("Mobility Online"). All further information are located in the application portal.
- You must contact your Erasmus coordinator for help in selecting your classes. Erasmus coordinators are responsible for the subject matter support. Issues of course length and other course matters must be coordinated through the Erasmus office.
• Erasmus coordinators
- Online Application Deadline:
The online application process has to be completed until:
• May 31st for the winter semester• November 30th for the summer semester
- Further information when your application is done: Housing, Visa & Health Insurance
IMPORTANT: Because of the stricter VISA requirements, non-EU citizens are advised to submit their paperwork approximately 6 months prior to the course begin.
ATTENTION: Students of business and economics are advised to consult the homepage of the International Office of the department Business Studies and Economics directly.
Department of International Affairs: ISGS
Gebäude 47, Raum 626
Fon: 0631 205 5252
Fax: 0631 205 3599
10:00 - 12:00 Uhr (mo-mi)
14:00 - 16:00 Uhr (mi)