Regulation for non EU-nationals (only ERASMUS)
Entry & residence regulation for non-EU nationals within an Erasmus exchange
If you are a student or researcher from a non-EU country and you are considering to visit TUK for an exchange semester within an Erasmus program, please contact our colleagues for exchange programs (Incomings).
Because of the stricter VISA requirements, non-EU citizens are advised to submit their paperwork approximately 6 months prior to the course begin
The following documents need to be submitted in full not later than 40 days before your arrival in Kaiserslautern:
1. Completed Notification Form
2. Copy of your residence permit for the EU country you are currently residing in (valid for the whole time of your stay in Kaiserslautern and issued for the purpose of study)
3. Required proofs from the host institution (nomination letter etc.)
4. Proof of means of subsistence - 861,00€/month (scholarship certificate, confirmation of a blocked account etc.)
5. Proof of your health insurance
6. Copy of your passport
After TUK has received the confirmation of BAMF authority it takes 30 days until the student is allowed to enter Germany.
Department of International Affairs: ISGS
Bldg. 47, Room 626
Tel.: 0631 205 4370
Please contact us via e-mail or phone
Appointments only by arrangement!
If you want to be part of our social support program for incoming international students, take a look at our special Erasmuscout-Website