So, you have decided to study in Kaiserslautern! Once you have selected a course of study, we will help you with the application and administration formalities. You will find all the information you need to successfully complete the procedures on the following pages.
If you still have any questions, please contact:
- The ISGS-Team if you wish to enroll in a Master's program. We will process your application, respond to general questions concerning Master’s studies, refer you to the contact persons in the respective departments (in case you have specific questions).
- Furthermore, we provide
- help in application procedures
- information on scholarships
- information on language courses offered
- support in finding accommodation
- support in all administrative matters throughout your studies
- intensive support and advice during the initial stages of your doctoral studies
- … and much more
- The Studierendensekretariat (admissions and student records office) for questions regarding application for, admission to, and registration for Bachelor’s, Diplom or Staatsexamen programs.
- The Departments for questions concerning course contents.
- The student representatives for personal questions concerning the course of your doctoral studies and the city of Kaiserslautern.