- Fundamentals in mathematics (analysis, linear algebra)
- Applied mathematics (differential equations, numerical mathematics)
- Business mathematics (financial mathematics, optimization, stochastics)
- computer science and computational methods
- economics and business sciences
- mathematical specialization in optimization and/or stochastics (financial mathematics / statistics).
More information on the programme can be found on the website of the programme (in German language) at the Department of Mathematics.