Embedded Computing Systems (ESY)
|Department:||Elektrotechnik und Informationstechnik|
|Degree:||Master of Science|
|Credit Points:||120 ECTS|
|Study type:||Presence study|
The curriculum consists of a core program, an elective program, and a master's thesis. The core program covers the fundamentals of Embedded Computing Systems. The elective program allows you to sharpen your personal profile by selecting specific courses from TUK and its associated research institutes.
Further information: esy.eit.uni-kl.de
Graduates of the master program "Embedded Computing Systems" (ESY) can...
- ... describe, analyze and structure given interdisciplinary settings from the embedded computing domain domain and their coordinated interaction in current and future applications in industry, infrastructure, and daily life in absract and connected ways.
- ... calculate, design, test, and apply microelectronic and information technological components, devices, machines, and systems and their construction methods.
- ... design, implement, test, and evaluate application- and target-specific technical solutions for practical use cases with mathematical, simulation-based, and algorithmic methods.
- ... list scientific methods and apply them when required for obtaining new knowledge.
- ... work together goal- and deadline-driven in teams and projects.
- ... present their goals, plans, methods, and results in a structured and audience-targeted way.
- ... assess and evaluate their actions with regards to economic, legal, sustainable, and social aspects.
- ... detect and bridge gaps in their knoweldge and qualifications problem-driven and autonomously ("lifelong learning").
Do you have any questions or doubts about this program? Just call us or drop us a line! Our study guidance will support you at any time.