Erasmus+ Staff Mobility for Training- STT
Employees of the TU Kaiserslautern can choose to be sent out to any university with ECHE (Erasmus Charter for Higher Education) or other establishments that are active in the labour market or in the fields of general and vocational education or youth and are located in a programme country. This activity promotes the professional development of employees through continuing education and training measures abroad (except for research projects with a direct research reference and conferences) and through observation at a partner university or at the corresponding institutions abroad.
Possible activities within the staff mobility (STT) (ex.)
- Job Shadowing
- Participating in staff training week
- Participating in seminars/workshops
- Participating in language courses
Who can participate?
The following groups can receive funding for an exchange within STT with Erasmus+:
University professors and lecturers
• Teaching staff
• Emeritus professors and retired lecturers
• Doctoral candidates and post-docs
• University personnel from the following areas:
o General and technical administration
o International Office
o Human Resources
o Public Relations
• You are employed by the TU Kaiserslautern
• The planned duration of the exchange is min. 2 days and max. 60 days
• The designated country of the staff mobility must be a programme country of the Erasmus+ programme, which is neither the is neither the country of the sending university nor the main country of residence of the person concerned
• The simultaneous payment of similar costs using EU funds is not allowed.
The following countries are Erasmus program countries:
Member countries of the European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany , Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden
NON-EU Programm countries:
Great Britain*, Iceland, Liechtenstein, North Macedonia, Norway, Serbia, Turkey
*limited due to Brexit
You can search for possible partner universities by using the Mobility Online Portal
*Tip: Select any given study program (Studiengang) to simplify result output.
When you have found a suitable partner university, where you would like to pursue a teaching exchange, please contact the ISGS or that partner university directly.
The Erasmus+ Teaching Exchange grant includes travel and accommodation costs, which are calculated by the EU Commission/National Agency DAAD as unit costs.
Before the Exchange
The following documents must be submitted before the beginning of the exchange:
- official invitation from the partner university (as letter or email)
- Business Trip Application (Dienstreiseantrag)
- Mobility Agreement
- Grant Agreement
After the Exchange
The following documents must be submitted within two weeks after the end of your exchange:
- Certificate of Attendance
- EU-Survey (online)
M.A. Cornelia Noll
Bldg. 47, Room 626
Tel.: +49 631 205 4914
Please contact us via email or phone.